Our range of wooden outdoor lighting creates the desired atmosphere for any environment. The Timberlab Solar luminaires are a further development of the standard products. The fixture is equipped with a PV panel in combination with a state of the art built-in control electronics and energy storage. The solar energy is stored as efficiently as possible and released to the LED module in a smart way. Solar products show their best side in the dark. With just enough light to functionally illuminate a path or access road.
Our wooden solar lighting is very suitable for use in the following areas:
- Parking lots
- Along cycling or hiking trails
The benefits of the Timberlab Solar products
- We deliver our solar products in oak or chestnut wood as standard. This ensures that the products last extra long (15-25 years). The TORRE is also available in Accoya. The Accoya products even have a service life of at least 25 years. On request we can of course also supply the lamps in our Cumaru FSC 100%. This gives a chic and warm appearance and, like the Accoya products, has a lifespan of at least 25 years.
- Available in different heights.
- It is of course not necessary to lay cables.
- The solar products are equipped with a scratch-resistant solar panel.
- The products are equipped with two high-quality batteries with Lithium Ion technology (LiFePO4) for energy storage. The batteries have a lifespan of up to 10 years and are interchangeable.
- The stored energy is released to the LED in a smart way. The electronics are specially programmed for the dark days in such a way that the power of the LED module depends on the amount of energy stored. Less energy therefore means less power. This way you will never be faced with surprises.
- As an extra option we can equip the products with a PIR presence sensor. This ensures that the lamp burns at 10% of its power as standard. When detected, the lamp will temporarily go to its maximum power. Handy when you don’t always need the maximum light output. Other light profiles are adjustable on request. For example, we can program the PIR in such a way that the lamp is switched off by default and only lights up when motion is detected. Less light pollution, less energy required, even more reliability.
- The TORRE and PIATTO fixtures are supplied in gray (RAL 7016) as standard. On a project basis we can deliver these in any desired color.
- Naturally, our solar products also come with a two-year warranty.
Different lighting options
As with our standard path lighting, it is also possible to deliver the products in different light colors with the solar products. You can choose from the following light colors:
- 2,700K (warm white)
- Amber (bat friendly)
See the next page to learn more about light colors. In addition, the expected lifespan of the LED module is at least 100,000 hours. This allows you to enjoy your wooden path lighting for an extra long time.
The datasheets of all solar-powered products can be downloaded from the product pages. Curious how the Timberlab Solar products can contribute to your project? We are happy to provide you with a prototype. For more information, please contact us: email@example.com