The little powerhouse. Thanks to its compact design (only 500mm high) the Peri is also very suitable for the more limited outside spaces and narrow paths. Its little height reduces light pollution to a minimum. The armature is made of solid larch or oak wood.
- Ideal garden lighting for pad, driveway, garden or park
- Low energy consumption, 1 watt
- Natural appearance – wood ages over time
- Options in light colour 2,700, 3,000 or 5,700K
- When ordering 5 units or more, own dimensioning possible!
Solid sustainable wood
The PERI is available in larch or oak. Larch is categorised in sustainability class 3 and will last for 15 to 20 years. Oak is categorised in class 2 and has a lifespan of about 20 to 25 years. For each applies that the wood will completely age over time and the armature becomes part of the natural environment. For a natural, stylish appearance of your garden or park.
Installation of the PERI is easy and can done by any installer. The posts are suitable for all soil types. Don’t you have enough depth or do you want to position the PERI on a veranda or balcony, then choose the design with a baseplate.
For more impressions of the PERI, view our projects.